FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL: 208-573-2584
(NOW SERVING ADA COUNTY)
Our goal is to provide free rides to qualified candidates and to provide the best possible service as we continue to grow the program. The following suggestions will provide you with a better understanding of what we do and what you can do to help us serve you better.
Days/Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 7:00AM – 6:00PM, closed all major holidays.
Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM – 4:00PM, closed all major holidays.
- Rides are available on a first come first serve basis depending on availability. We require guidelines for writing a critique essay case study facebook interview buying viagra cheap online https://georgehahn.com/playboy/cialis-hipertension-arterial/15/ https://thembl.org/masters/what-is-birthday-essay/60/ go can viagra cause permanent damage source url viagra in system does viagra or cialis make you last longer diaryl ether formation essay natural products flagyl for vetrinary use go to link famous people bio how effective is xenical https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/new-viagra-girls/39/ see url mexican pharmacy no prescription needed how to write my biography essay meditation centre thesis synopsis enter site essay on jama masjid essay of newspaper in urdu interview a nurse essay apa format example narrative essay martin luther king can you use the word you in a research paper cover letters for it jobs preo do medicamento cialis https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/quanto-dura-erezione-con-viagra/37/ https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/nolva-clomid-combo-factory/35/ follow site https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/flagyl-coverage-coli/33/ 2 to 3 weeks advance notice for all ride requests.
- Making a reservation: Passengers’ requested times may not match the actual pick-up and drop-off timelines. If you have an appointment, please add enough time to get to your appointment 10 minutes early. Scheduled rides may require that you be ready 1 – 1 ½ hours earlier than your requested drop off time and may require that you wait an equal amount of time for your return ride home. Below are some reservation tips: PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVIEW OUR NO-SHOW POLICY
- Only book trips you know you will take.
- Allow enough time to complete your business at your destination before your return ride.
- Driver will wait for passengers a maximum of 5 minutes beyond the estimated time given in the confirmation phone call.
- Please have the following information available before you call to make a reservation:
- Your Name
- COMPLETE starting address if different from your home address
- COMPLETE destination address (if going to a business, provide the name and building or suite number
- Cancel a Reservation: Please see our cancellation/no show policy for detailed information.
- Trained service dogs are welcome and must be on a leash. Companion dogs or other animals may ride with owner IF they are kenneled. The kennel must be small enough to fit under the seat of the van or on the passenger’s lap.
- For your safety, please keep conversation with the driver to a minimum.
- No food, alcohol, beverages, drugs, weapons of any kind allowed on the van.
- Please be courteous and pick up your garbage before leaving the van.
Supportive Housing and Innovative Partnerships (SHIP)
305 E. 37th St
Garden City, ID 83714